Recently, the contaminated soil recycling demonstration project in Harase district, Nihonmatsu City, was cancelled due to local opposition. There are still two demonstration projects being implemented in Fukushima Prefecture, one in Minamisoma City and...
- Nuke Info Tokyo No. 187 (November/December 2018)
- Blowout Panels Useless in an Accident – Basic design fault of the Tokai No.2 NPP
- CNIC Statement: Don’t allow Tokai No. 2 NPP to operate beyond 40 years!
- CNIC Statement: Don’t Reprocess Fugen’s Spent Nuclear Fuel!
- CNIC Statement: Don’t push the risk onto citizens with the amendment of the Compensation for Nuclear Damage Act
- about us
- Book Review
- Contaminated Soil
- Economics of nuclear power
- Fukushima Daiichi Evacuees
- Press Release
- energy policy
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Nuclear Regulation
- Radiation Exposure
- Radioactive Waste
- Who's Who/Group Intro